Wickr and Wickr Enterprise is the only end-to-end encryption (E2EE) in a zero knowledge and zero trust architecture that is developed, maintained and controlled in the United States specifically developed to support government enterprise deployments.
NSA and CISA released a briefing for safely advising the selection of collaboration services and applications for desktop and mobile applications. Wickr is the only government enterprise application that has proven to accommodate all requirements and has never had a data breach, ever. In fact, Wickr has a standing reward for anyone who can hack into Wickr’s Platform, /security/bug-bounty/.
TOP 10 POINTS WHEN CHOOSING A SECURE COLLABORATION PLATFORM:
- Multiple operating systems to support desktop and mobile operating systems (iOS, MacOS, Android, Windows, Linux)
- Does the service implement E2EE for all applications used?
- Are strong, well-known, testable encryption standards used? (NIST FIPS 140-2 Certified?)
- Is multi-factor authentication (MFA) used to validate users’ identities? (CAC, PIV or YubiKey?)
- Can users see and control who connects to collaboration sessions?
- Do users have the ability to instantly and securely delete data from the service and its repositories as needed? (Will the secure delete in accordance with NIST 800-88)
- Has the collaboration service’s source code been shared publicly and 3rd party audited annually? (Are the results published?)
- Has the service and/or app been reviewed or certified for use by a security-focused nationally recognized or government body? (Does the service currently have Agency or DoD ATOs)
- Is the service developed and hosted in the US?
Wickr is the only secure collaboration platform that exceeds all NSA recommendations above and offers data retention and compliance needed by each government agency.
Wickr is also the only secure collaboration platform that currently exceeds the Executive Order on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity.
But don’t take our word for it here is the proof:
Wickr crypto libraries and messaging protocol white paper – /security/
Wickr 3rd party security audit and privacy policies – /transparency/
See Wickr in action – https://vimeo.com/wickr